Thursday, November 20, 2014

The New State of Usdcad

I have maintained a very bullish bias of Usdcad and price has not given me any reason to think otherwise. 

The last forecast I posted on this pair on 14th November about a double zigzag complex correction gave me some nice 140pips, though I aimed more.

 Price closed the second part of that trade at 80pips. Not bad for a corrective trade.


This market is amassing momemtum to fly high
.




Going by the long term, weekly chart, price is in wave 5 of an impulsive move which has the ability to soar to 1.1850 (100% of wave 1- equality ratio) or 1.2700 ( 1.618% of wave 1).


Going by the 4 hour chart, the recent downside correction could be the wave 2 of the expected impulsive wave 5 to complete the last motive wave before we look for a bearish move properly.





The intraday chart figured a flag pattern consolidation, which if broken upside should support the bullish bias.




If flag is broken upside, I will see you in 1.1850.


I will update you as price reveal its movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...