Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Elliott wave trade setups and management of some currency pairs.

It is very important that an Elliott wave trader is able to identify core wave patterns that provide trading opportunities with wide risk/reward ratio. As much as identifying a setup is astute trade management.

Elliott wave helps us to manage our opened positions so as to know when and how to exit a trade. It's probably the best and most effective trade methodology that can be used my a market technician.
The video below shared some of these classic Elliott wave patterns and how I managed them with my Elliott wave students and Elliott wave setup subscribers.



I know you are definitely going to find this interesting. Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube and Telegram channels. On my Telegram channels from this week and for the next 4 weeks, I will be sharing with you, some of these setups I spot. There will also be video updates on Youtube. Make sure you don't miss out.

Let me know what you think by your comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...