Thursday, May 15, 2014

UsdChf not ready to break the channel

I can't remember the last time I traded this pair but I won't overlook the set-up it's forming at the moment.

This pair has been in a bearish channel since october 2013 and it's not broken yet.

Presently, after a flat correction pattern formed, we could see this pair continuing the bearish trend and probably break out of it.


Looking at the daily chart closely, a pin bar reversal candlestick bearish pattern has just been formed at a very critical level. Markets rarely ignore this kind of set-up. I will look to ride this pair downward. I hope I can enjoy it






OPEN A LIVE ACCOUNT WITH MY PARTNER BROKER AND ENJOY 60% BONUS, I YEAR FREE SIGNAL AND MENTORSHIP





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...