Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Gbpchf Update.















12th October, I forecast a bullish move of this pair ( Read the full gist)

I expected price to break above the wave 4 channel before putting a long postion. 

Despite the triple pin bars on the daily, Gbpchf dipped further and penetrated the support zone I highlighted. My entry level wasn't satisfied, so i stayed out and watched the fast dip.


I still keep my bullish bias intact and I expect price to price to react at 61.8% and 78.6% correction of the previous bullish trend.


Presently, price is returning to the corrective channel after a brief sharp movement below it and it's resting on a very strong intra day support zone. The correction has now dipped to 61.8% retracement, a good reversal fib-ratio.




I will put a long order if price rallies above the support zone to form a nice swing low especilally with a bullish engulfing candle. If this is formed, we would see a nice pin bar on the daily chart.


If price continues the dip, I will watch for reaction at 78.6-88.9 % ( here, price will complete a bat harmonic pattern).


Always check regularly for an update or forward your E-mail to forexmaster05@yahoo.com to alert you of new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...