Monday, April 21, 2014

Gbpchf analysis 21st-25th April 2014

If you have been following me, you would have discovered how I have almost perfectly followed this pair. 


On 13th April, I predicted a bullish run high up and provided a possible reversal zone signalling end of wave 5 and successful formation of a gartley pattern....


Now this level is approaching and am just right there in advance looking for price action around 1.4860-1.4885 before paddling my boat to start a fresh bearish journey. 


You could also watch this level


A picture speaks louder than a thousand words, check the analytical chart below. 







To learn about how I trade/ If you need a forex mentor/partner or a fund manager, call me (234)08134820569 or mail me @ sanmiadeagbo@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...