Thursday, April 17, 2014

GbpUsd ABC bearish correction?

I expect an ABC bearish correction on this pair...This pair has given me 220 pips since last week.


I see a deep cab pattern has formed already, so I expect market reaction to be bearish. 


A picture speaks louder than a thousand words. Check the chart below







The wave 5 could be completed because of the following parameters:


1. 1.618 fibo extension of wave 1 from wave 2


2. 1.13 deep retracement of the prior downward move thereby forming a deep crab pattern


3. A resistance trendline


4. A pin bar forming on the daily chart


I expect this bearish move (if it happens) to be an ABC correction which could go deep to 50% ret (at 1.6700), 61.8%ret (at 1.6650) or 1.6600 ofthe upward move from 1.6460.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...