Monday, April 28, 2014

Gbpchf Analysis for the last week of April

Wow!...What more can I say on this pair?. Consistently for more than two months, I have been able to follow this pair and predict its movement almost perfectly


I predicted a level for bearish run last week and Gchf moved down significantly from that level and presently, I am on 90pips plus. I will hold my sell till am convinced not to do so after taking profits at two different levels of the recent bearish correction move.


I see this move as a correction move which could still extend to 1.4725-1.4745 before the bullish move continues. Should this pair reach this level and bounce off....we should be ready for a big bullish move to 1.4900 and beyond.


With the analytical chart below, someone might have a clearer picture.




Please let me know if this blog has been helping someone by your comments  and you can also contact me if you need a trading partner,mentor or fund manager
e-mail-sanmiadeagbo@yahoo.com
Facebook- sanmi Adeagbo
twitter- Forexelyte
Phone no: (234)08134820569


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...