Sunday, May 4, 2014

GbpAud bearish signal.

I predicted an upward move of this pair on 21st April before I concluded on a region ( read it here) where I would consider selling.


This level has been reached bearly two weeks after and I have discovered a sell signal to ride this pair to 1.7490 at the minimum.


I will be trading the end of wave 4 ( head and shoulder neckline retest) and the beginning of wave 5 which I expect to break the rising trendline.


If the rising trendline holds this pair, the bullish move could continue.


As we anticipate and perhaps trade the prospective bearish movement, we should keep an eye on the rising trendline and observe how price react to it.









Please let me know if this blog has been helping someone by your comments  and you can also contact me if you need a trading partner,mentor or fund manager
e-mail-sanmiadeagbo@yahoo.com
Facebook- sanmi Adeagbo
twitter- Forexelyte
Phone no: (234)08134820569



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...