Monday, April 21, 2014

GbdAud weekly analysis 21st-25th April

A head and shoulder which started on November last year was broken last month.


Presently,for almost 1 week, price has been trying to retest the neckline of this head and shoulder.


I'm also expecing wave 4 to be formed at this neckline before a new bearish takes off to hit 1.7490 where the bullish trend should continue.


I will watch price bearish signal at the neckline and ride to 1.7490 if the market gives me its back before I look forward to fly up again.


Many parameters are converging at 1.7490 which makes it a magnetic zone for price.


A picture speaks louder than a thousand words....what about 2 Pictures?















To learn about how I trade/ If you need a forex mentor/partner or a fund manager, call me (234)08134820569 or mail me @ sanmiadeagbo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...