Thursday, February 26, 2015

Watch For Double Top Neckline on Usdcad

In the last post on usdcad where I forecast a bearish move. Read the analysis here.   I put a sell order and since I have been raking about 180pips risking just 85pips.

 

I closed about 60% of my trade and will allow the rest to run as i watch price action along the way. I might also add to my position if I see a good bearish continuation wave set up.

 

Presently market is moving well and more bearish move is expected especially if the srong intra day support indicated below is bridged.

 

 

I also spotted a reversal double top formation which if completed could add more reasons to why I chose to sell Usdcad

 


Watch out as price play the game and we follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...